Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My Classes

Drinking and Drawing

Here's a photo of my first assignment:


And here is a photo of the class, with Van, Pearl, me and RMarie:



University 101

Part of University 101 is to make a life list beginning with what I want to accomplish while at Medici University. Something I've wanted to do for a long time is to learn a program so that I can make original mesh content in Second Life. Then I would like eventually to rebuild all the machinery at Trilby's Mill.

1. This can be accomplished by going through the tutorials that I already have
2. I will set aside time every day to work through them
3. Once I have an idea what I am doing, I will make at least one piece of machinery in mesh for the Mill. More will follow. This is my goal for this semester.
4. I will document my experiences on this blog and with pictures in my Flickr account which can be found here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/29513513@N07/

No comments:

Post a Comment